Liberian Women’s Sewing Project

Liberian Women’s Sewing Project

The Liberian Women s Sewing Project (LWSP) is a sustainable ...

Retail | Africa | Equality & Empowerment/Minorities/Previously Excluded Populations |

 

Overview

The Liberian Women s Sewing Project (LWSP) is a sustainable apparel manufacturer based in Monrovia Liberia. Established in 2009 by Liberian American entrepreneur Chid Liberty the company is part owned and operated by Liberian women. The organization directs 75 percent of its profits toward community development projects. The remaining 25 percent of profits remain within the enterprise allowing each worker to build equity over time.

Industry

Legal Structure

Operating Status

Employees

Retail Nonprofit Out of Business

Funding and Financing Rounds


Team


Impact

Geographies:

Social Objectives:

Environmental Objectives:

Operational Impact:


Impact Reports & Metrics


Offices

Headquarter

44 Clay Street
Monrovia, LR



Explore

Revision History

Last Update: Oct 26, 2017 3:38 p.m.

Quick Search



  • Global  
  • Africa  
  • Americas  
  • Asia  
  • Europe  
  • Oceania  


Incoming

Tags

COPYRIGHT 2019 IMPACTSPACE. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.