Affordable housing and commercial real estate loans
Founded in 1948 and named for agricultural researcher and scientist George Washington Carver Carver Federal Savings Bank formally began operations on January 5 1949 on 125th Street in Harlem providing local residents a place to save and obtain mortgages to buy homes in their own communities. In February 1961 Carver opened its first branch in the Bedford Stuyvesant section of Brooklyn and continued expanding its operations in Manhattan Brooklyn and Queens into the 1990s.
|Bank||Other Legal Structure||Operating||51-200|
Investors / Funders
Impact Reports & Metrics
75 West 125th Street
New York New York 10027
United States of America